Senior Product Designer (Remote)
- Ansicht(en) 3
Who we are
Softr is an easy-to-use no-code platform to build custom software powered by your data (Airtable and Google Sheets). If you’re interested in being on the cutting edge of technology and advancing your career at a fast-growing, profitable, impact-driven company, then read on…
Our mission is to become the world’s largest ecosystem of no-code applications, where anyone can discover, create, collaborate, and share apps!
We believe everyone should be able to create the software they need without engineers or designers.
Since our launch at the beginning of 2021, over 300,000 professionals have adopted Softr and built powerful and beautiful apps like customer portals, internal tools, community hubs and more.
We’re a fully remote, distributed and diverse team of curious, ambitious, hungry and humble individuals.
Who we’re looking for
As a Senior Product Designer, you will work on delivering design solutions, working closely with engineers and product managers, from the discovery phase, to the implementation phase. As part of the design team, besides building our core product, you will also contribute to the creation of visual assets for launches in Product Hunt, for our bi-weekly newsletter, and for our website.
In this role you will also:
- Create and deliver end-to-end product design solutions. From discovery to delivery.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of our Design System.
- Deliver high-fidelity interfaces, including prototypes and documentation for a smooth engineering hand-off
- Communicate projects’ progress with stakeholders in a written or verbal format for alignment and feedback.
- Collaborate with the Growth team to run A/B testing and design experiments.Create, deliver and own design solutions across our product.
- Work closely with engineers and product managers, from the discovery phase, to the implementation phase.
- Deep expertise in designing beautiful & easy to use software products
- Excellent skills in working independently who also enjoys collaborating with a team
- Understanding and practical experience of clear, simple visual designs and interactions
- Expertise in running user testing and research sessions throughout the design process
- You are an expert in prototyping (prior frames, wireframes) and creating design hand-offs for engineering teams
- Any additional skills in illustration, video/audio editing, photography or icon design are a plus!
- Fast-growing company and opportunity to make an impact on large scale
- Fully remote and flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary and equity options
- 1 annual company retreat to an awesome place
- Home workspace setup budget
- Professional development allowance
- Our customers love Softr! A daily dose of customer love and positive feedback that rewards your workIf this sounds like you, send us over the works you are most proud of. We would love to speak with you!
If this sounds like you, send us over the works you are most proud of. We would love to speak with you!