Lead Engineer/Architect (Full Time)
- Ansicht(en) 3
What is Wallfair?
Wallfair is a movement to build a fully decentralized betting platform that allows any user to create new events or trade on existing. Central bookkeeping, profits and limitations are replaced by a blockchain based non profit prediction market. Prediction markets have been researched in academia in the last decade intensively. However, except for papers little has been transferred into the wild with few exceptions made by pioneering blockchain projects like Augur, Gnosis and Polymarket. Wallfair strives to be simpler, more entertaining and more social than any traditional betting platform and existing crypto prediction markets lacking critical mass / liquidity. We are targeting non crypto users with a simple solution (e.g. live streaming red bull sports events with chat and bet functionality) applying state of the art blockchain technology, market making and Defi solutions.
Why you must join the team
We implement the life of a vibrant, fast growing and moving blockchain project. Under the hood we have a deep tech stack, crypto economic protocols, and a smart game design. The front allows for streaming crazy, gaga events and predicting the outcome with our own token model. We ultimately aim at making the platform accessible to millions of users. Part of our go-to-market strategy is to organize our own events which range from eSports or extreme sports to crazy & fun celebrity competitions. You will be able to contribute with your own ideas to make the next streaming events even more gaga…
- Orchestrate engineering resources, develop and implement the engineering roadmap and align closely with product and operations on business objectives. Be part of the executive leadership team and will work closely with the CEO, the Head of Product, and aligning on the engineering roadmap.
- Cultivate and nurture a strong engineering-centric culture at Kyte, will support every other engineering team member with technical guidance and will set up an environment of training, tools and habits and engineering practices. They will guide every engineer to become a true end2end owner of their domain.
- Build out a highly efficient engineering hiring engine/process, build out the engineering organization from ~5 to 15+ people
- Create a vision and have a crucial impact on the core of our architecture
- Takes on weekly engineering planning, sprints, fixes and the gitlab organization, prioritize features and resources in an ongoing basis
- Builds out the platform from MVP to product while having strong support from blockchain, game theory and market making algorithm design.
- Experience in architecting a mobile-friendly platform, building, managing and leading an engineering team
- Track record of delivering technically complex projects
- Experience growing, coaching, mentoring and providing feedback to team members
- Experience working on a rapidly evolving product in an agile environment
- Highly technical & analytical: Strong software background, ideally with experience with a stack based on react and ethereum/BSC network
- Persistent & Hustle, Execution and DOING, Hardworking and hungry for hustle, speed, winning & scaling: Loves getting a lot of things done.
- Collaborative: Pleasant, warm, fun to work and collaborate with, gets a lot of stuff done in the team with other engineers. Other engineers, interns etc want to work with.
- Communication: both team-internal as well as across the org with product and operations
- Leadership: ability to attract talent and hire/close stretch candidates, people leadership experience (as engineering manager, tech lead, or similar)
- Organized: Uses thorough documentation, planning and collaboration tools to keeps things organized and structured
- Track record and credibility: background in fast moving technology organization (big tech or startups), track record of building high performing teams and shipping products
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company with very experienced serial entrepreneur founders
- Decent salary
- Rewards in Wallfair protocol tokens which are up to be publicly listed
- Office in Munich or remote work possible
- Macbook (or configuration of your choice) and gadgets
- Be part and contribute with gaga ideas to Wallfair own live events
- The oportunity to be part of the exciting early stages of a well-funded, Munich based startup that has massive growth and venture potential
- You`ll be able to work, innovate, and grow with a ridiculously ambitious, committed and fun team in the Munich and Berlin tech ecosystem
- You`ll have the ability to have major impact on a product that is on its way to impact millions of users in a profound way