Business Development Intern
- Ansicht(en) 3
In order to scale our startup further, we are looking for a Business Development & B2B Sales – Intern (unpaid) to join our dynamic & small team and provide creative ideas to yet unsolved problems. You will work closely with our Head of Growth to set up your own projects.
Our future team members should like to get their hands dirty while implementing and executing new solutions in the field. As one of the early members of Newcon, you will directly impact our expansion targets, the scalability of all processes, and the growth of our company in general.
What You Will Be Building With Us
- We are looking for a Business Development & Sales Intern (minimum 3 months).
- You have the unique opportunity to work closely with our Head of Growth on topics covering a variety of functional areas: business development, operations, sales, marketing & strategy. You will support our B2B activities in your day-to-day business and individually plan and execute projects.
- You will support in growing our B2B business by identifying & negotiating partnership opportunities, developing our lead pipeline, leading sales conversations, and managing accounts
- Approach potential clients and partners and establish business relationships
- Proactively take entrepreneurial ownership, identify areas leading to business growth, pitch them to the team, and be responsible for the execution
- Support the day-to-day business activities and contribute with your hands-on mentality
- Entrepreneurial spirit and proactive “can-do” attitude.
- Previous experience in high-growth startups, venture capital, consulting, or another high-performance environment is a plus.
- You are fluent in English
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- You are a team player and like to work with diverse people
Why should you care about this role?
- You’ll learn everything to start your own company in a few years. I’ve also interned to start my career. You’ll learn about everything that goes into building Newcon. The team, the product, marketing, the company. And from fundraising to recruiting to growing the user base.
- Push your own projects. You’ll do more than you ever thought was possible. Work with the team, build your own things. Have ideas and especially make them happen.
- Gain ownership and shape an early-stage startup from the ground up
- We’re at the earliest stages possible. And just getting started. We want to shape Newcon together with you. We’ll make lots of mistakes along the way. Here you’ll be able to try out whatever feels right to you.
- Internship reference after successful competition
- Flexible working hours: We use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Remote work or working from our Berlin co-working space with free coffee.
- Join us early and if you like it and we do well together, stay at Newcon forever.
How to apply
Easy, just forward your LinkedIn, CV, or other relevant documents. No motivation letter is necessary. However, if you want to stand out, choose a task below:
- What can we improve about our website, the product, or even our job offering?
- How would you pitch Newcon in e-mail or sales call?
Another good way to stand out is if you have a side project or something similar.