- Ansicht(en) 3
LFCA is a global community of over 1500 entrepreneurs from 35 countries, united by the will to counter the climate crisis through their own concrete actions and demand more effective legislation from policymakers. Our vision is to turn the digital industry climate-neutral worldwide and thus set an example for other industries. We are working together with the worlds most aspiring companies like Spotify, Delivery Hero, Klarna and many more.
You’ll work closely with our co-Founder Timo (that’s me, the guy writing this ) to help shape and build the future of our products & campaigns.
You and I would spend a lot of time brainstorming hard problems, prototyping different ideas, throwing them away, and prototyping them again. You wouldn’t be just churning through tickets in a backlog — you’d be helping to design entirely new products that help to make a difference in the fight against the climate crisis.
Here is a few things that you’ll find yourself doing:
- designing and implementing the backbone of our climate action platform in a scalable fashion – we are working with big players like Spotify and Netflix and need to provide digital experiences that scale for millions of users
- turn our existing backend (node.js Cloud Functions & document database) into a scalable, extendible and robust service
- design APIs to allow a seamless integration with other climate platforms
- Support with frontend development (React.js) for our websites and campaign pages
What You’ll Bring:
- A breadth of experience in building digital products from scratch and scaling them to a broader audience
- Curiosity and openness to learning new technologies and best practices
- Passion for working in a collaborative environment, where you enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise working across distributed locations around the world
Technologies you’ll use
- NodeJS, TypeScript on the back-end
- React, GraphQL, gatsby.js on the front-end
- Google Cloud Platform (Cloud Functions, Storage)
- You should have experience with event driven architecture and server-less architecture
We are looking for an experienced Full-stack Developer (focus backend) to join our small but highly skilled team. If we click and you perform, you have the chance to become our future CTO – but to prevent any misunderstanding right away: This job is a full time Development and not a Management job. You’ll write code and you should love writing code. For this position, we expect a high degree of autonomy. Ideally you have an entrepreneurial mindset yourself and went through all product stages from building a quick and dirty PoC to scaling a product to thousands of users at least once. You are a reliable team player and love to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
We are an ambitious team of Entrepreneurs and collaborative problem-solvers who live by our core values and are fully committed to using our skillset to prevent a climate catastrophe. We have an office in Berlin, but have a strong remote culture with team members working from all over the world.
- Mission driven: Our team is fully mission-driven and very ambitious. We are here to make a difference, this is a longterm opportunity with the goal to prevent a climate catastrophe
- Your work will help thousands of companies all over the world to make a difference, we have significant traction and are growing fast
- We offer a competitive salary and you’ll be working with a small team of professionals who know what they are doing
- We are open to your ideas – you have a chance to shape the direction of our work
- Remote or in Berlin: You can use our co-working place in Kreuzberg, Berlins creative center – with all the perks that you expect from the startup world. Half of the team is working remotely and you are more than welcome to do the same.
Sounds like a big challenge worth pursuing? It is!