Marketing Internship (m/w/x) for a Proptech Startup
- Ansicht(en) 4
We are looking for a motivated team member to support all B2B Marketing activities.
Retrac is an early-stage startup based in Berlin, Germany. We are a young, international team with a mission to transform the operations of Student Accommodation, Serviced Apartments and Coliving Spaces and bring them to the digital age.
Right now, we are searching for a talented intern or working student (f/m/x) to support our Marketing needs. The internship will ideally last 3-6 months and can be either full-time or part-time (let us know your availability, and we’ll work something out!). At present, we work fully remotely.
- Prepare marketing material for our Linkedin, Twitter and blog
- Create marketing campaigns and write compelling copy (in ENG and GER)
- Support on SEO and SEA
- (Help) manage our Google Tag Manager and Google Ads Account
- Support our sales team to find new customer lead sources and acquire new customers who will be qualified and converted
- Brainstorm and contribute ideas as we develop our product and user experience
- Pursuing or completed Marketing/Business studies
- Some past experience that demonstrates your ability to tackle different challenges and unstructured problems
- Growth Hacking Experiance would be a plus
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving mindset and creative aptitude
- Enthusiastic and motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
- High motivation to meet deadlines, manage your own work and contribute to the team
- A positive and open-minded attitude – a great sense of humor is always a plus!
- Work from anywhere: work at times that fit your schedule, wherever you’re most comfortable
- A flat hierarchy where we encourage you to share ideas and shape our design process
- A collaborative, international team with good vibes and (after Corona) regular social events
- Full ownership of your tasks and strong opportunities to learn, develop and grow as the company grows
We are looking for enthusiastic, upbeat people with a desire to grow something big. If you think Retrac could be a good fit for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your CV!
We look forward to hearing from you.