Backend Developer (m/f/d)
- Ansicht(en) 10
We are Ryte
Our vision is to create the foundation for digital success. We strive to provide businesses around the world a transparent inside view in order to monitor, analyze and optimize all their digital assets. We process extensive amounts of data, gather valuable insights and provide all the information necessary for businesses to make the right decisions.
About the role
At Ryte, we have committed ourselves to optimize the website user experience that businesses provide to their customers. In order to do this, we have developed a platform for sustainable, secure, and high-performing websites.
As an addition to our Software Development team we are looking for a Backend Developer (m/f/d). The job can be performed remote, but you should live in Germany.
From planning to execution, our Development Teams play a critical role in our business and product strategies. That’s why we need skilled Backend Developers who like to build scalable software for our Product.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborating with other developers, engineers & product teammember
- Write beautiful and fast code that improves our code base in meaningful ways
- Using test-driven development to write well-tested code
- Fixing bugs fast and taking your time to solve hard problems well
- You act as first class teamplayer and share your knowledge
- The entire company and all teams use Scrum, Slack & Jira
Required skills & Expertise
- Experience using technologies and frameworks like (but not limited to) Scala Ecosystem and Akka, HTTP Akka, Spark etc.
- A Scala Developer at Ryte typically has minimum 2+ years of experience in one or more of the areas mentioned below
- Working experience in Scala or a similar functional programming language on JVM;
- Additional experience on AWS would be a big plus
- You take ownership for your tasks and mentoring, support the team in solution design, best practices and drive new projects
- Experience working with Scala related technologies such as Akka, Akka HTTP, Spark etc.
- Understand the basics of Container (Docker Enviroments), modern CI/CD Pipelines
- Do you already know Docker, AWS Services, or “type classes” and “reactive streams”? Then please submit your application!
What we offer you
- At Ryte we offer a detailed on-boarding program: in a general perspective, as well as on a departmental and cross functional level
- A strong and open learning culture with smart and international colleagues
- Room for personal development through servant leadership
- High level of transparency through monthly company updates: What’s going on in the company, how about our strategy and what are upcoming product releases
- Regular company and team events, as a little fun is definitely a must!
- Daily fruit and drinks for free
- Monthly Company Breakfast at our Company Updates
- Your work will be appreciated and compensated fairly, in addition we support your pension scheme
- Health is a top priority for us, which is why our employees exercise with a subsidized qualitrain membership
- Other advantages such as regular healthcare initiatives, book-flatrate, adjustable desks and lots more
Ready to roll up your sleeves?
We are looking for passionate and talented people, who share our vision of transforming how companies manage their website user experiences on one platform.
You love technology as much as we do, you are an agile thinker and recognize the importance of data-driven decisions?
Then Ryte is right for you!
We reward creativity, drive simplification and seek innovation. If you bring an extra sense of humor, even better – we love that.
As an engineering company we use only the best tools available.
Ryte hires talents from all around the world, with highly diverse backgrounds as we strongly believe in an inclusive and equal world for all.
Come as you are and follow us on our journey.