Senior Backend & DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
- Ansicht(en) 3
These missions are waiting for you
- You create valuable new features for the Smartlane Transport Intelligence application
- You are involved in designing a scalable software architecture for our growing application (MicroServices & Serverless)
- You help to maintain and proactively scale our cloud infrastructure
- You help to ensure our AWS-based platform runs smoothly and is always available to our customers
- You are actively involved in improving our technology so that customers can seamlessly integrate Smartlane into their processes
- You help our Data Engineers to create ETL and Machine Learning pipelines
- You create well-tested code that considers edge cases and performs well
- Your development is optimized for fast-access, high concurrency, and high availability
- You have already worked some years in a professional and dynamic development team with a comparable tech stack
- You have a very good knowledge of Python, databases (ideally PostgreSQL) and REST APIs
- You have good knowledge of cloud technologies including networking, VPCs, DNS
- You are comfortable working with containers running on Kubernetes (we use Docker to package our app and Helm to install it on AWS EKS)
- You have experience with the AWS cloud platform (S3, SNS/SQS, RDS, Lambda)
- You use automation pragmatically to reduce bottlenecks and increase standardization (we use GitOps via Flux)
- You live in the command-line and use it and scripting languages to work smarter
- You have strong software development & architecture skills and you love beautiful code
- You prefer a collaborative development process including pull requests and communication
- You know how to make secure, observable systems (we use Kibana, Grafana and Sentry to stay up to date)
- You are highly motivated and work responsibly in an agile startup environment
- You are ready to work once in a while from our office in Munich
- You speak and write fluent English. German is a plus
- Create with impact! You have the opportunity to join Smartlane at a very exciting time of growth and change. You can actively participate in our shared success story and have a lasting impact
- Flexibility & team! A great and highly dynamic team with flexible working hours and home office options is what you find here
- Grow & develop! We offer you a generous budget for seminars, webinars, training courses, external training programs, etc.
- State-of-the-art technical equipment! You choose whether MacBook or Lenovo notebook, smartphone (iPhone or Samsung) and benefit from the latest software
- Office paradise! A spacious office awaits you in Munich with the most modern workplace and everything that goes with it to feel good – delicious coffee, tea, drinks, muesli, snacks, fruit and table football
- Benefits & more! Look forward to benefits such as free membership with Urban Sports Club, a monthly Sodexo Card credit and a subsidy for company pensions
Then simply send us your application using the online form.
If you have any questions, our HR Manager Sabrina Scharl will be happy to help at .
We are looking forward to meeting you!