Blockchain Engineer (Backend/Frontend/Onchain)
- Ansicht(en) 3
We are looking for inspiring working students with a background in any area of software engineering. We are looking for frontend and backend people of all kind.
We are not bound to specific languages and frameworks: It’s not the tool, it’s the artist.
We pay 15-25 EUR per hour, depending on your experience.
- building decentralized applications either in the backend, frontend or in smart contracts
- supporting our experienced team in day to day software tasks
- writing tests and helping in quality assuarance
- fluency in at least two languages and one framework, we don’t care which one as long as you are enthusiastic about it
- a good understanding on computer science fundamentals
- a commitment to learn new things in a thriving industry
- active communication skills; we don’t expect you to be an expert, we don’t expect excellence on day one and we don’t expect error free operations – however we expect you to be able to communicate transparently about all of this
- Here are a few keywords about tech we are using regularly:
Python, Django, AWS, Docker, Terraform, Rust, Java, Go Lang, TypeScript, React, Web3, Solidity, HardHat, Truffle, Ethereum, Polygon, Solana
- no legacy code, no corporate stacks, bleeding edge tech only
- a beautiful office in XBerg as an option, work-whereever-you-want policy
- learn and get trained by a team of seasoned pros to become an expert in a thrilling field