> Senior Software Engineer / Full-stack Developer / DevOp (m/f/d)
- Ansicht(en) 3
Join our movement and vision for cities without traffic jams, less CO2 and therefore better air and quality of life for everyone by creating a new mobility experience to support a sustainable lifestyle!
You love to write smart software and you wanna buid great products?
Are you a Senior Software Engineer / Full-Stack Developer / DevOp with a deep technical understanding for software? Do you put pride in doing great work that is worthy of being shown to others? Are you constantly motivated to take your skills to a higher level? Do you want to take part in shaping growth from a technological perspective?
If yes to all of the above, we’re looking for you to become a core team member in our development team, to produce high quality software, and to assist in operating and maintaining our cloud-based infrastructure on a day-to-day basis.
With Moovster, you will solve technical challenges related to our product domain, the scalability of our microservices, cloud operations, and automation of business processes. Expect to get very hands-on with state-of-the-art technologies in an agile environment and help us to create the mobility experience of the future with exciting and inspirational solutions.
- Create impact for our users and our business through software and its related processes
- Hands-on development with backend, frontend and cloud technologies to move our products forward
- Take responsibility of individual deliverables, and meet product and customer milestones to allow for continuous deployment of features
- Build beautiful, testable, scalable software in a multi-tenant, multi-platform environment for a variety of user groups
- Participate in team discussions, ticket scoping, code reviewing, and architectural decisions
- Take ownership of individual technical challenges; Study best practices in order to map out different solutions before assessing their advantages and disadvantages; report directly to CTO
- 5+ years of experience with hands-on development, processes, and tooling
- Bachelor‘s or Master’s degree in IT, computer science, or software engineering
- Excellent hands-on skills in Back-end (We’re mainly using Java, Spring Boot/Hibernate, JUnit, Mockito, Node.js, SQL to power our products)
- Deep understanding of the importance of conducting code reviews and writing easy-to-maintain test suites across multiple layers (Unit, Integration, End-to-end)
- Hands-on experience with the following topics is a big plus, but can be learnt with a little motivation: microservice-based architecture, cloud technologies, operations and observability (We love cloud, particularly Kubernetes!)
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD and automation topics is also a big plus (We don’t like to do repetitive tasks manually!)
- Solid grasp of software patterns and REST principles (Because these principles enable us to build scalable and reliable software)
- An embracer of agile (We work with Scrum)
- Solid understanding of how technology plays together with User Experience (Our users and customers have highest priority!)
- A team player with a desire to jump in and take ownership throughout the full development cycle (Taking ownership is crucial to us – the last thing we want is to be babysitters!)
- Fluent in English – German is a plus (We’re international!)
- An experienced, highly motivated and fun team to learn and grow together
- Have the flexibility to work from anywhere anytime: a great office, from home or even from the beach, we value work-life-balance to coordinate business, family and private stuff perfectly according your needs
- Of course you get a free Moovster Mobility Budget to get around
- JobRad is an additional attractive Employee Benefit we offer
- And all this greatness comes with an attractive compensation package
We are a highly motivated multicultural team with a passion for technology, mobility and a modern, sustainable lifestyle. We don’t hesitate to disrupt anything previously seen and try to use data and customer insights as the basis of all our decisions. We are constantly getting our hands dirty, we are close to our customers and we want to grow as a team with one focus: Creating an outstanding customer experience – and we can’t wait having you on board! Join the Moovster movement!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Diversity makes us better.