SENIOR BACK-END-DEVELOPER (M/F/D)
- Ansicht(en) 3
To strengthen our team we are looking for an outstanding Software Developer (m/f/d). You can expect varied and challenging tasks as well as an agile and highly qualified team. You will help to further develop our product “Global Price Management” (GPM), with which twelve of the twenty largest freight forwarders in the world map their core processes. The product will be continuously developed with new features and also for individual customer requirements. You will be responsible for supporting the programming team with your skills.
- Further development of our logistics software “GPM” for our international customers
- Analysis and specification of customer requirements
- Evaluation and development of solutions and their implementation
- Responsibility in the development process and quality assurance during development
- Documentation and communication in English
- Degree in computer science or comparable education
- SQL programming and data management skills
- Confident use of JPA/Hibernate, JMS, Maven, Git, Tomcat and Linux
- Common data management tools such as MS Excel
- Systematic, quality oriented and efficient work style
- Several years of professional experience
- Team spirit
- Willingness to build knowledge related to the business context of PLS solutions and logistics data
- Customer service attitude coupled with natural business acumen
- Communication on configuration tasks with our global customer base
- Very good English and German language skills, Spanish language skills would be a plus
With us, you can expect an excellent working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
Our strong employee-oriented management culture ensures a high level of employee satisfaction and a good team spirit within the company.
We offer flexible working hours in addition to performance-related pay.
Our offices are modern and equipped with comfortable office furniture and have several kitchens for shared lunch breaks.
Free apples are delivered to us every week and in summer there is ice cream for everyone. Free drinks for our employees are a matter of course.
We are very well connected by the S-Bahn network in Hamburg. The S-Bahn Bahrenfeld is within walking distance.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to your application